Our Super Link Leader Rocking @ No.1
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read this list of answers to common questions about Bidding Web Directory | Bid for Links.
- How does Bidding Web Directory | Bid for Links work?
- How do I add my site?
- I added my site, now how do I add points on it?
- I added points, but it was never counted!
- How long will my link be listed in the directory?
1. How does Bidding Web Directory | Bid for Links work?
BlogAboutMySite Bidding Web Directory displays links according to the points you place on the homepage for your links. It lets you bid your way to the top of the list by increasing your points . You could be the Link Leaders on the homepage and get maximum exposure if your points are the highest!.
2. How do I add my link?
Adding a link is easy. Just submit a site and add atleast 10 points active your link.
3. I added a link, now how do I add points on it?
If you added your link you should have been sent directly to the link details page, where you can add more points. An email is also sent to the buyer about his listing information.
4. I added points, but it was never counted!
You must click the Activate My Bid link on PayPal after payment. If you added points but it was never counted toward your link, wait for sometime, we will get notified about the error. We shall then review details of the transaction and the email address that payment was issued from. Your points will be applied as quickly as possible.
5. How long will my link be listed in the directory?
Once listed, your link is displayed permanently. As time passes you can increase your points to keep your link at the top of the listings and receive more traffic.